How to apply mascara like a pro? Well, there are several tricks you need to know and learn so your mascara will be attached so perfectly on your lashes.
Other than that, mascara is one of a few things that could draw attention to your eyes. You can create looks just what you like by applying this magic tool. What so good about mascara is that this is not only going to make your lashes look darker but it also gives additional thickness and strength on it.
No matter how great and nice your eyeshadow is, it will be nothing without good mascara. Otherwise, even though you do not have time to wear eye shadow, you will look good as long as you have applied mascara. And this is why in this article we are going to tell you about how to apply mascara.
How to find the right mascara
Even though mascara seems like a simple matter but it is important to acknowledge that it can change your look. And when it comes to choosing the right product, it will lead you to a love-hate relationship.
Since there are so many mascara brands in the market along with many promises, you can be a bit confused. Here are several things you may consider before knowing how to apply mascara.
Check Also : How to Make Makeup Simple and Look Natural
· There are several things like thickening, curling, lengthening, and adding volume when it comes to mascara. It can be intimidating to choose one of them. So, if you want two of those things then you can go with L’Oreal Volumizing mascara.
· If you are already used to all mascara thing and mascara is one of the things that you use all day long then you can choose the waterproof mascara. And do not forget to prepare a good type of mascara remover.
· When it comes to the color, black will go well with so many occasions. Besides, it allows you to open your eyes. But if your skin is so fair then you can try brown mascara.
Check Also : Tips and Tricks Eye Makeup for Brown Eyes
Tips on how to apply mascara like a pro
· You cannot pump the want inside and out of the bottle because when the air enters the tube then your mascara will dry much faster. It also causes flaking and clumping. You better twist the wand in circular motion when you want to pick it out.
· If you intend to curl the lash then you can begin from the root. Make sure you do it very carefully and try to not to put it on your skin. Hold the curler together and wait for 10 seconds before moving it out to the end of the lash. It is an optional step but it could create longer lashes look.
· Before you apply the wand to your lashes, you better scrap off the excess mascara from it. Excess mascara will make your lashes look clumpy and you do not want to get that.
Check Also : How to Make Eyeshadow
Applying mascara is a simple yet difficult job to do if you do not know the technique. But now you can try these tips on how to apply mascara.